Solidifying Faith is where you piece together the answers to the questions you have been searching out. In a sense you will always be searching and learning new things but you also need to go through the process of solidifying the truths you're learning.
- In your own words, how would you explain the difference between Searching and Solidifying Faith?
- Do you see why this step is so important on the road to maturity?
- Is there an unanswered question that is holding you back from experiencing the spiritual growth that should be taking place in your life?
- Have you caught yourself yet putting time limitations on your spiritual growth?
- If you do not keep a prayer journal already, what would you think about the idea of starting one today?