Up-Again, Down-Again Faith
This study exposes the up and down faith pattern of biblical characters and how we can smooth out the bumps that naturally appear in a life of faith.
- Can you think of any other biblical examples of Up-again, Down-again faith?
- How much do you let circumstances dictate how strong your faith is?
- Have you ever set yourself up for disappointment by having a false expectation of yourself, others or God?
- Can you see in your own life how worldly temptations compete for your time, time you could spend growing closer to God?
- How do you plan to put what you have learned in this chapter into practice?