Two Men Transformed
All of us have questions, doubts, and fears. These two apostles showed their faith in Jesus over things of the world and things that cause us to fear and doubt. They learned to turn their lives, without hesitation, to the one who gives life.
- Summarize biblical information about Matthew.
- Why were tax collectors despised and how does this fit the type of individual Jesus could use in His ministry?
- Summarize the "great" lessons Matthew recorded in his gospel and why these are important to us.
- Summarize why Thomas is referred to by so many as "Doubting Thomas" and what is the true nature of Thomas?
- What can we learn from Thomas?
- What lesson do you take away from the life of Matthew and Thomas?