How do I Reach Mature Faith?
Curtis reviews six scriptures to study that will illuminate our path toward Mature Faith.
- Without looking back, how many of the six facets for obtaining Mature Faith can you list?
- Have you ever studied the concept of being fruitful? If so, have you noticed the two-fold manner in which this term is presented in scripture?
- We are commanded in I John 2:15, "Do not love the world." How attached are you to this material world?
- Have you experienced problems with the past holding you back from being effective for Christ?
- When was the last time you felt the faith-building joy of seeing a soul won to Christ through your personal ministry? In what way does such an experience reaffirm your convictions for the cause of Christ?