A Brother Among Brothers
This apostle, the first follower of Jesus, shows us the value of taking the gospel to those close to us. He, like his famous brother, Peter, grew to become fishers of men.
- What was Andrew's action after spending time with Jesus and what can we learn from it?
- What style of evangelism do we see with Andrew and why is this a successful method?
- What would lead someone to think that Andrew was more thoughtful or withdrawn than Peter, John, and James, the other three of the group closest to Jesus, and how does this relate to many in the church today?
- How does Andrew show the value of individuals?
- What gift(s) do you possess and how can you use these in service to our Lord?